Also included in
- Learning N Progress hosts free webinars every month. This fun and interactive bundle includes Nearpod games, Google Slide activities, and virtual classroom jobs that are perfect for any upper grade. Use these games for virtual celebrations, class parties, morning meetings, and "Fun Fridays". Both thPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
- An introduction to Nearpod...Nearpod is an engaging and interactive way to deliver instruction through distance learning and/or support your literacy/math centers. You can create a free Nearpod account, and the instructions for doing so are included in this bundle. It only takes 2 minutes to sign upPrice $17.00Original Price $21.00Save $4.00
- This mega bundle is perfect for back to school, Fun Fridays, the first week of school, and morning meetings. Some of our most popular games are included in this bundle. Your students are going to LOVE them!!! Buy this bundle and be prepared to have some no-prep fun ALL YEAR with your class.*This bunPrice $20.00Original Price $24.00Save $4.00
- Need activities for the first week of school that will help you get to know your students and build classroom community? If you teach elementary school, this bundle has everything you need for back-to-school season! It includes both digital and printable student ice breakers, design challenges, "getPrice $54.00Original Price $60.00Save $6.00
Looking to add some fun to your virtual Fun Friday? These activities can be played in-person or online. Fun for all year!!! This resource includes both Nearpod games and two digital spinners. These five Nearpod games are ideal for upper grade students. Each game includes 10 slides and can be used all year. They are sure to bring smiles to your students' faces!!! The games can be used during live Zoom/Google Meet lessons OR can be assigned to students to complete independently. It can be assigned to Google Classroom.
Watch the recording of my webinar to learn how to play these games online with your students. (coming soon) Sign up for the LIVE webinar here. All attendees will receive a FREEBIE resource.
Check out my blog for teaching ideas and freebies! OR Tune into my new podcast: Teachers Learn Too! (available on Spotify and Google Podcasts)
Nearpod is an engaging and interactive way to deliver instruction through distance learning and/or support your math/literacy centers. You can create a free Nearpod account, and the instructions for doing so are included in this bundle. It only takes 2 minutes to sign up.
Students can either join the lesson by using a desktop/Chromebook and going to the Nearpod website OR students can use the app on a tablet/ipad.
Nearpod can be used in two ways. These lessons can be assigned to your whole class simultaneously, allowing you to control your students' screens even when in a different location. This makes it perfect for distance learning!!! It can also be assigned to individual students to complete at their leisure, again making it ideal for distance learning. I LOVE to assign Nearpod lessons as independent work during centers. It gives students the opportunity to practice when working independently. The best part is that you will have access to reports that show you all of their answers. This makes for very useful data!
This product is a PDF file that includes a link to the Nearpod games. Make sure to create a FREE Nearpod account first. Then, click on the link to save the lesson to your Nearpod lesson library. There is also a link to edit and use the two included digital spinner. Both the digital spinners and all of the Nearpod games are editable. Along with the Nearpod games and digital spinners, a poll is included at the beginning of the Nearpod resource to allow students to vote on the game they would like to play. This resource includes the following five Nearpod games (10 slides per game):
- The Meme Game - Students choose a picture to complete each meme. During live lessons, the teacher can approve student responses before the class sees them. Students can then "like" their peers' finished memes.
- Design It - Students become various artists and designers (i.e. video game designers, fashion designers, interior decorators, etc.) and draw blueprints/designs to meet the "customer" requests.
- Majority Rules - Students guess which option the majority of their classmates will like (i.e. food, activities, etc.).
- What If... - This is a hilarious game that your students will LOVE! The teacher spins the included digital spinner to select one student. The student, if comfortable, is the subject of a "What if" question. There are some funny questions and answer choices!
- How Well Do You Know... - The teacher spins the included digital spinner to select a student. The class then answers a question about that student to see if they can guess which option that student will choose (i.e. favorite food, gifts, activities, etc.).
Nearpod has been used with permission.
This product is meant to be used during live virtual meetings (Zoom, Google Meet, etc.) OR in person. Once in the virtual meeting, instruct your students to open the link to the Nearpod lesson. Use a digital spinner to select which game your class will play OR select the student who will be the subject of the question. Then, select one of those activities on your teacher Nearpod. Click share, and your students' screens will automatically be moved to that activity.
Read and Draw - NEW PRODUCT for Primary Grades