Also included in
- Engage your kindergarten and first-grade students with these NO PREP, printable and DIGITAL Number Of The Day Worksheets, and Number Sense Activities. These Number Of The Day Worksheets and Number Sense Activities are perfect for morning work, homework, math centers, distance or hybrid learning, or$47.20$89.00Save $41.80
- Engage your first and second-grade math students in daily number sense practice. These printable and DIGITAL to be used with Google Slides™ are easy-to-use first and second grade Number of the Day activities and are a great way to practice important number skills. Your kids will love them and will$79.20$167.40Save $88.20
- ***My kids can literally not put these down! They would rather do this back to school work than anything else in their day. I even find them sneaking around to work on it.***This bundle includes all of my KINDERGARTEN and FIRST grade Number of the Day units!! ***Now includes DIGITAL to be used wit$79.20$157.95Save $78.75
- All math students need daily number sense practice. These printable, easy-to-use Number of the Day activities are a great way to practice this important skill. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work! This Bundle includes the complete First, Second and T$112.00$239.40Save $127.40
- Will you be teaching in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or homeschool learning this year? Now, Number of the Day is adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™! First-grade math students need daily number sense$144.00$305.90Save $161.90
- All math students need daily number sense practice. These printable, easy-to-use Number of the Day activities are a great way to practice this important skill. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work! This is a year-long bundle.This bundle includes all o$112.00$237.90Save $125.90
Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™! First-grade math students need daily number sense practice. These DIGITAL + PRINTABLE, easy-to-use first grade Number of the Day activities are the perfect way to practice number sense. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work! June Edition.
This unit includes both a DIGITAL version that is compatible with Google Slides™ and the traditional PDF version that can be used for distance learning.
Number of the Day: Going to the Beach gives your students a lot of practice working with numbers, representation and relationships. All students need daily practice working with numbers to effectively develop their number sense. The Number of the Day Series is great for this!
Number of the Day practice includes:
**Representing numbers using base ten blocks. (1.NBT.2)
**Representing numbers through pictures. (1.NBT.1)
**Addition and subtraction within twenty. (1.OA.6)
**Adding and subtracting tens to numbers within 100. (1.NBT.4 and 1.NBT.6)
**Adding and subtracting single digit numbers from numbers less than 100. (1.NBT.4)
**Comparing numbers using place value. (1.NBT.3)
**One more, one less. (1.NBT.1)
**Ten more, ten less. (1.NBT.5)
**Two more, two less. (1.NBT)
**Twenty more, twenty less. (1.NBT.4 and 1.NBT.6)
**Counting forward and counting back from the number. (1.NBT.1)
**Missing numbers on a hundred chart. (1.NBT.1)
This unit is aligned with the First Grade Common Core Math Standards, and includes twenty days of practice with a beach theme. The pages are divided into four sets of five with a cover page with a name space and two final pages with blank and completed hundred charts. There are also more than ten pages of hundred and hundred-twenty charts for practicing place value. These pages can be used as a daily warm-up, work for early finishers or for homework.
I use ‘guided math’ in my classroom. I begin my teaching time block teaching/spiraling math concepts as a whole group, but most of my math block is devoted to guided practice in small groups followed by independent or small group practice, centers and intervention. I begin my math time every day with a page from my popular Number of the Day series. You may find more math in this “printable” format in my store.
I hope that you and your kids enjoy this fun back-to-school resource. Check back soon. I continue to add Number of the Day units daily!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.