Also included in
- Google Classroom is the WAVE of the future and engaging learners with resources in Google Classroom has never been easier. This is a bundle of resources to use with your kiddos online.The value of this bundle is over $65, so this truly is a money-saving bundle! The resource will also go up in price$30.00$52.50Save $22.50
- Distance learning has been tough for all of us, but I made this bundle to help make it through. This pack includes ENGAGING, FUN, yet ACADEMIC-based work for the Google Classroom and Google Slides. I included a mix of 15 activities that you could use for the rest of the school year, but also in year$55.00$100.24Save $45.24
- Distance learning has been tough for all of us, but I made this bundle to help make it through. This pack includes ENGAGING, FUN, yet ACADEMIC-based work for the Google Classroom and Google Slides. I included a mix of 15 activities that you could use for the rest of the school year, but also in year$55.00$99.74Save $44.74
- This pack of resources is perfect for Back to School and distance learning, whatever that may look like in your district or state. 25 activities are included that can be assigned to students via Google Classroom, most created with Google Slides.Take a look through the resources to see specifically w$75.00$130.00Save $55.00
- Google Classroom is the WAVE of the future and engaging learners with resources in Google Classroom has never been easier. This includes the 100 resources listed now. For an even bigger bundle, check out the MEGA bundle, which includes future resources.100 DIGITAL resources from Mr. Mault's Marketpl$369.23$410.25Save $41.02
- This pack includes 111 resources to be used with Google Classroom™, Google Slides™, and Google Forms™. If you are new to using this technology with your students, this pack is a wonderful place to begin, as full directions are included on how to integrate these resources into all subject areas. This$392.40$436.00Save $43.60
Digital graphic organizers are perfect for the classroom using Google Classroom with their kiddos. Included here are 36 graphic organizers that you can share with your students through Google Classroom or Google Drive, which they can then type directly into, and then share back with you! These are perfect for distance learning!
Directions are included on how to copy these files directly into your Google account. I hope this makes things easy for you, and super easy to share with your students.
The Graphic Organizers included are as follows:
Build a Paragraph
Four Square Organizer
Understanding Characters 2
Explore a Topic
Digital Writing Paper
Vocab– Single Word
Vocab– x3 (3 words)
Cause and Effect
The 5 W’s
Narrative Writing– Beg/Mid/End
Narrative Writing-First, then, last
Problems and Solutions
Primary Source Analyzer
Buddy Edit Page
POW + TIDE
POW + TREE
Vocabulary Organizer- 1 word
Vocabulary Organizer- 4 words
Visualizing with the 5 senses
Here are some of the reasons I am using Google Classroom/Digital Resources this year:
★I'm going paperless.
★Students work directly in the file
★Preserve ideas and references
★Improve students writing
★Because I am getting Chromebooks for my entire class!!!
★Students can access anywhere
★Kids can use these materials on iPads, Chromebooks, and other devices
Please let me know if you have any questions!