Will you be using math centers and stations in the classroom, using distance learning, or hybrid learning this year? Engage your students with Digital Halloween Place Value for Second Grade Numbers to 1,000 for math centers, stations, and independent learning for use with Google Slides™. This BRAND NEW resource is interactive, and adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™! Students need daily number sense practice. These DIGITAL easy-to-use Place Value activities are the perfect way to practice number sense. These resources can be used during your entire year of digital learning remotely or in the classroom.
CLICK the link above to see how this unit works.
**This unit contains 30 slides!***
The following skills are included:
* Type the number
* Expanded Notation
* Make the number with base ten blocks
* Make the number with place value disks
***ALL WITH A HALLOWEEN THEME***
This digital unit includes numbers up to 1,000, perfect for the second grade standards!
**Writing numbers. (2.NBT.3)
**Representing numbers using base ten blocks. (2.NBT.3)
**Expanded Form. (2.NBT.3)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
• This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom.
The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.