Are you looking for a digital solution to practice ten more, ten less, one more and one less? Look no further! These interactive Google Slides™ provide students an opportunity to demonstrate an understanding of numbers by dragging and dropping them into various hundred charts.
The best part is that no prep is required! This digital format (using Google Classroom™ or Google Drive™) is a simple way for your kids to practice, practice, practice. An answer key is provided to manually check answers.
Engaging Practice + No Prep = A Win-Win!!
Why do you need this resource? I’m glad you asked.
- saves you precious planning time because of the digital format
- provides an easy way to review numbers using hundreds chart puzzles
- aligns to the Common Core and TEKS standards
- is an easy solution during math centers or independent practice because it’s self -guided
This Resource Includes:
- 50 Interactive Slides (split into 5 sets of 10 practice puzzles) for use with Google Slides™
- Answer Key
- Scaffolded: "Need Help" Hundreds chart for students to reference. This section has a newly updated cover over the hundreds chart so that kids slide to see it.
- Directions to Get Started with Google Classroom™ or Google Drive™
- Numbers gradually increase within each set or pack
- Set A - Focus on numbers 1 - 25
- Set B - Focus on numbers 25 - 75
- Set C - Focus on numbers 50 - 100
- Set D - Focus on numbers 100 - 150
- Set E - Focus on numbers 100 - 200
Math Skills Addressed in this Resource:
- Use a hundreds chart as a tool to solve problems
- Count forward and backward by 1’s within 200
- Count forward and backward by 10’s within 200
- Make sense of numbers and their relationships
This resource can also be used as:
- Math Centers
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Work
- Independent Practice
- Distance Learning