Going paperless? This is a document filled with interactive charts to use for a fiction-based unit with a focus of character study. Perfect for the paperless classroom! Students are a lot more engaged using these charts rather than paper and pencil. This is completely editable! A month's worth of activities!
Slides in this document:
- Directions for use
- Teacher tips
- Author's purpose
- Noticing character emotions
- Analyzing a character's journey throughout the text
- Using text detail properly (paraphrasing and quoting. Evidence and elaboration stems)
- Character perspective
- Internal/external conflict
- Deep character analysis (thoughts, actions, dialogue)
- Story structure map
- Multiple slides in which students need to write reading responses using evidence and elaboration stems.
This is all done in Google Slides.
Most individual charts are in my store!