The Kuiper Belt's the limit with our luxury travel agency. Let us plan your next trip around the sun! ~ Solar Tours
This incredibly gorgeous 40+page DIGITAL interactive notebook for Google Slides is so much fun! Designed to be a big project for one student (astronomy unit for homeschool) or a broken up into separate group projects for a classroom.
• Arrange and label the planets on a solar system map
• Take notes on the Milky Way galaxy
• Label the internal and external structures/layers of the sun
• Make a model of a lunar and solar eclipse
• Use the NASA site and other resources to compose a planet profile for each of the 8 planets, plus the dwarf planet Pluto, and the hypothetical Planet X
o Record basic information on each planet
o Compare each planet to others in the solar system
o Arrange discovery fact cards in chronological order
o Label the internal layers of each planet
Students will also create a destination profile on each planet, answering questions like:
1. Can a ship land on the surface?
2. Describe the view.
3. What special precautions would people need to take while visiting
4. Describe some well-known landmarks on the surface that tourists might like to visit.