What is an interactive PDF?
- A digital activity that has visual questions set up similarly to a task card.
- Immediate positive reinforcement for correct answers, redirection for incorrect answers.
- Real Images or age-appropriate clip art for most activities!
- Answer fields of 2-4
- Differentiated for many levels of learners!
- Most questions are numbered for easy data collection.
- Does not require internet (other than to download the file)
- PDF can be added to platforms like Google Classroom™, Microsoft Teams™ and more for interactive assignments.
- Click here to see a video on how to upload to Google Classroom.
For use with:
- tablet or iPad
- smart board
Some digital activities include:
- Editable Google Form™ Quizzes (you will be given a link to make a copy to your Google Drive). From there you can edit, add, delete questions.
- Boom Cards™ decks Check out a FREE playable PREVIEW HERE!
If the digital activity includes BOOM CARDS...
About Boom Cards:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Boom Learning and Boom Cards are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.
Before purchasing this product, please read the product description and check out the preview to determine if the resource is appropriate for your students. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me:
★ HOW CAN YOU EARN TPT CREDITS?
Your feedback is valued as it helps me improve and create better resources! When you leave feedback, TpT rewards you with credits that you can use toward future purchases.
✔️ Copyrights reserved to F. Gonzalez (Adulting Made Easy aka Spedadulting).
✔️ This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom.
✖️ Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another.
✖️ No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
✔️ You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
✖️ This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
★ LET'S CONNECT:
Follow my store and social media pages to be the first to know about new resources, updates, sales and freebies!