Digital Interactive and Repetitive Story for Apraxia of Speech l CV Words
Have you been wanting to try my best-selling repetitive and interactive BOOM stories, but aren't sure if they are for you?
I want to give you a chance to try one for free!! This fun and playful story is perfect for students with Apraxia of Speech, Language Delays, or articulation or phonological delays.
to target a variety of goals.
This story is about a little blue bird who can’t figure out who is leaving colourful poos everywhere!
On each page, the little blue bird is asking different characters, “Is that your poo?!” Each character has a name that rhymes with poo, so the text is very playful and engaging. This child is able to choose a colorful poo to complete each scene. On the last page, the child finds out who the secret "Pooper" is!
The following characters are featured in the story:
- Mr. Moo (Cow)
- Mr. Goo (Monster)
- Mr. Hoo (Owl)
- Mr. Coo (Pigeon)
- Mr. Foo Foo (Bunny)
- Mr. Roo (Kangaroo)
- Mr. Boo (Ghost)
- Unicorn (The secret pooper)
- SENTENCE LENGTH: Have the student use the carrier phrase “I want” when they choose the poo.
- CV WORD SHAPE: Have the student say the words in the story. There are many CV word shapes in this story!
- CONCEPTS: ON/OFF: Talk about the poops as you take them on and off.
- REQUESTING: Have the student ask for a certain color poop.
- RHYMING: Point out the rhyming words in the playful text.
- SPATIAL CONCEPTS: Talk about where the bird is on each page.
If you like this product, you may also be interested in these repetitive and interactive BOOM Card stories:
- Ew! It's Poo
- Oh No! It's a Boo Boo!
- Little Bee! Don't Sting Me!
- Butterfly, butterfly! Where do you fly?
- Sneaky Spider! I Found you!
If you have questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!
- FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
- CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.