Also included in
- Looking for a quick and easy way to assess your kindergarten students' visual / memory areas of growth in math and literacy? This bundle combines two kindergarten assessment resources:Digital Kindergarten Letters, Words Assessment SlidesDigital Kindergarten Number, 2D shape assessment slidesThis is$3.00$4.00Save $1.00
- Kindergarten Literacy, Math, Basic Skills Evidence of Growth BundleThis bundle combines language, math and basic skills assessments with Personal Alphabet resources to assist with collecting evidence of student growth over time:Here is what is included:Digital Kindergarten Letters, Words Assessment$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
Looking for a simple way to assess number, 2D shape and color recognition, and positional concepts? This is a slides version of 'virtual' flash cards, with a single number / shape / crayon /picture on the screen at a time.
When I teach my kindergarten students online, my preference is to use my iPad rather than split the screen to keep things simple! I made this resource with that in mind, but would love your feedback on how it works out in different ways.
*Please note that TpT is currently working on a download fix for the recording sheets. Thank you for your patience
This resource is included in:
Try my Slides resources free!
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback or suggestions through the Q and A link in my store, and on this resource page itself. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!
- numbers to 29 (single slides, random order)
- 13 2D shapes (each one presented as an object, then a plain shape))
- 11 colors (as crayons)
- 13 slides showing different positions (on, over, in, above, out, between, through, under, off, against, behind)
- PDF of corresponding recording pages
- each section has a clear beginning slide and fun, colorful ending slide
- beginning of each section of slideshow (Slide #) is marked on the recording sheet
- click to next slide or use 'play' in presentation for slides to change automatically
Also compatible with Slides:
Personal, editable Alphabet Chart (Slides format) with over 200 images to upload!
- FREE Kindergarten, 1st Grade Classroom Management tools
- Calendar numbers | Summer, Baseball, Soccer, 2D shapes, Back to School theme
- Feelings & emotions visuals for kindergarten, early primary (Educlips Graphics)
- Feelings Crowns - brave transition FREE!
- Visual Schedule, centers cards and more!
- What Kind Kids / Classmates Do - picture book / posters promoting following the golden rule and basic school routines
- Level aa Special Times of Year – 10 pack: Sight-Word Readers, sentence puzzles and more!
- Winter Early Literacy Activities K-2! part of Winter, Groundhog, Valentine's, 100th Day Early Literacy Activities K-2!
- Feelings: Identifying Emotions When I Feel Anxious, Overwhelmed bundle
- Cars and Trucks Sight-word levelled readers and activities
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
☆Followers’ Fave FREEBIES!☆
- Free Sight Word Game Sample (Smart phone box)
- 10 page Back to School FREE literacy sampler!
- Free Sample: Flexible and Fun Reading Log
- FREE: How to make familiar reading fun for kids - Handout for parents and volunteers!
- The Top Three Reading Prompts Bookmarks - Free!
- FREE Elkonin sound boxes and syllable printables like those included in Read and Write and More, sets!
- Community Helpers - A FREE Sight Word Stages Lv B Reader
Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
digital kindergarten number assessment | digital kindergarten shape assessment | kindergarten online assessment | virtual assessment | kindergarten math assessment online | digital assessment | digital basic concepts assessment | slides assessment for kindergarten |