Also included in
- This is my 2nd BUNDLE of all MATH activities for Google Slides™ - it is more challenging as many of the activities focus on numbers to 100 as well as expectations from the Grade 1 & 2 curriculum document. Download these fun, digital resources for your students to use during distance/emergency r$40.80$51.00Save $10.20
Download this fun, digital resource for your students to use during distance/emergency remote learning. This activity is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™).
This pack is all about estimating and is perfect for Kindergarten (for those who need a challenge!), Grade 1, and Grade 2 students.
- anchor chart (What is Estimation?)
- Learning to Estimate slides -> practice making an estimate, then counting and recording answers
- estimating objects -> variety of slides
- estimating time
- estimating length/width
- estimating weight
Looking for Pre-K and Kindergarten Google Slides™ activities? Click HERE for my MATH BUNDLE #1 pack.
· simply make a copy of the Google Slides™ link found in this resource and save the link on your Google Drive™ (remember what you call it!)
· share the file with your students (be sure to change sharing to "make a copy for each student")
*These slides are self correcting but instead can be turned in as an assignment to be checked by the teacher.*
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase additional licenses to share with other educators/team members.***
You might like these products!
Come and visit me!