Also included in
- The end of the year can be an exciting, yet hectic time. This bundle contains everything you need to end the year right, with very little extra work required from you. All of the included products can be used virtually and are easy to assign through Google Classroom or any other internet based progr$11.60$14.50Save $2.90
- This bundle includes a printable and digital version of our Secret Agent Last Week of School Unit. This end of the year Secret Agent unit will have your students engaged and excited about learning all the way to the last day! Through cross-curricular activities, students will review what they learne$8.00$10.50Save $2.50
This end of the year Secret Agent unit will have your students engaged and excited about learning all the way to the last day! Through cross-curricular activities, students will review what they learned throughout the year to become Secret Agents.
This is a Google Slides resource that is easily uploaded to Google Classroom.
This resource includes:
- Find the Evidence: a reading activity where students will read a text and answer evidence based questions from the text.
- Crack the Code: Students will use the picture key to solve a secret code. Then they will create their own secret code message for someone else to solve!
- Identifying Fingerprints: After learning about the three main fingerprint patterns, students will categorize them based on the pattern. We also included a printable page where students can collect fingerprints from others and try to identify the fingerprint type.
- Training Manual: Students will write a letter to future learners giving their best advice for how to succeed in your class.
- Noticing Small Details: After studying zoomed in pictures, students will guess what they think the picture is. Then they can reveal the zoomed out photo to check their guess.
- Collecting Data: A math activity where students take a survey, create a bar graph and analyze the data.
- Final Report: In this persuasive writing activity, students will explain why they deserve to graduate from spy training and move on to the next grade.
- Escape Game: Students will complete 5 missions to collect all the spy gear it requires to become a Secret Agent. The missions include:
- Reading: After reading a text, students will have to fill out a main idea graphic organizer.
- Social Studies: Using a map of the United States and clues, students will identify the location of the Secret Agent Headquarters.
- Puzzle: In this mission, students will solve a riddle by putting together a puzzle.
- Math: Students will analyze math problems to decide if they are correct or incorrect to solve a secret code.
- Logic: Using observation skills, students will have to find objects that are hidden in a picture.
SEE WHAT OTHER EDUCATORS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
❤️ "Thank you so much for creating this amazing resource. Second-grade students and their families are enjoying these activities. I'm implementing the activities remotely as a librarian in an elementary school. This works with any book that involves secret agents/spies Thank you so much! I definitely recommend this resource."
❤️ "I used this during the last weeks of distance learning. My kids loved them and asked for more!! It was a great non-stressful activity."
⭐⭐⭐ How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ⭐⭐⭐
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps us make our products better suit your needs!
⭐⭐⭐How To Follow Our Store ⭐⭐⭐
Click to Follow us and receive notifications when we upload a new resource!