The Digital Letter Identification Fluency
resource will help your students practice and master their identification of uppercase and lowercase letters while building automaticity.
- With Sounds (in .pptx files)
- Without Sounds (in .ppt and .pptx files)
- Directions Page for the Teacher
- Lowercase Letter ID Fluency with and without sounds
- Uppercase Letter ID Fluency with and without sounds
- Directions for students to read OR listen to (on version with sounds).
- "Check It" Button for students to listen to (on version with sounds) and self-check.
Included Fluency Activities:
- All uppercase letters in alphabetical order
- All uppercase letters in random order
- Small groups of uppercase letters with "Check It" button for students to listen and self-check
- All lowercase letters in alphabetical order
- All lowercase letters in random order
- Small groups of lowercase letters with "Check It" button for students to listen and self-check
Quicktime is needed to play/listen to letter names and directions. Recorded sounds only work on PowerPoint Versions 2003 or newer.
Need more digital resources for letter and sound identification? Check out the Digital Phonics Pack
and these other (included) resources:
Letter/Sound Flash Cards
Letter Sound Fluency
Listen and Find Letter ID
Letter Style Match (Coming Soon)
Letter Sort (Coming Soon)
Beginning Sound Match
Mystery Word (Coming Soon)