This Letter Match Activity
will help your students differentiate between uppercase and lowercase letters while practicing their letter identification simultaneously.
.pptx (sounds will work)
.ppt (no sounds)
- Letter Match: Find the Lowercase Letter Match (.ppt and .pptx versions)
- Letter Match: Find the Uppercase Letter Match (.ppt and .pptx versions)
- Directions Page for the Teacher
How It Works:
- Students may read or listen to (.pptx versions only) the directions.
- Look at the given letter - choose the match in the opposite form and drag it to the empty white box.
- Self-Check by dragging the "Check It" box down
Quicktime is needed to play/listen to sounds. Recorded sounds only work on PowerPoint versions 2003 or newer.
Need more digital resources for letter and sound identification? Check out the Digital Phonics Pack
and these other (included) resources:
Letter Sound Flash Cards
Letter ID Fluency
Letter Sound Fluency
Listen and Find Letter ID
Letter Style Match
Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Sort
Beginning Sound Match