The Digital Letter Sound Fluency
resource will help your students practice and master their identification of letter sounds while building automaticity.
- With Sounds (in .pptx file)
- Without Sounds (in .ppt and .pptx files)
- Directions Page for the Teacher
- Letter Sound Fluency Practice (with and without sounds)
- Directions for students to read OR listen to (on version with sounds).
- "Check It" Button for students to listen to (on version with sounds) and self-check.
Included Fluency Activities:
- All letter sounds in alphabetical order
- All letter sounds in random order
- Small groups of letter sounds with "Check It" button for students to listen and self-check
Quicktime is needed to play/listen to letter names and directions. Recorded sounds only work on PowerPoint Versions 2003 or newer.
Need more digital resources for letter and sound identification? Check out the Digital Phonics Pack
and these other (included) resources:
Letter/Sound Flash Cards
Listen and Find Letter ID
Letter Style Match (Coming Soon)
Letter Sort (Coming Soon)
Beginning Sound Match
Mystery Word (Coming Soon)