The Digital Letter Style Match
resource will help your students practice and master their identification of letters, no matter the style!
- With Sounds (in .pptx file)
- Without Sounds (in .ppt file)
- Directions Page for the Teacher
- Letter Style Match Activity with and without sounds.
- Directions for students to read OR listen to (on version with sounds).
How It Works:
Students identify the letter displayed (in the sun). They select all versions of that letter on the screen and drag those letters into the box.
Quicktime is needed to play/listen to letter names and directions. Recorded sounds only work on PowerPoint Versions 2003 or newer.
Need more digital resources for letter and sound identification? Check out the Digital Phonics Pack
and these other (included) resources:
Letter Sound Flash Cards
Letter ID Fluency
Letter Sound Fluency
Listen and Find Letter ID
Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Sort
Beginning Sound Match