Are you tired of tracking assessment with paper? This is for you! This letter and sound assessment is for teachers wanting to use a Google form to help them assess and sort students for small group assessment. It will also give you a summary of how your whole class has done as well as individual graphs for each question.
This is a game changer and time-saver!
You do need a google account to use this file. Anyone wanting to use your form will need a google account as well.
The assessment process requires teachers to document what student's DO NOT know in order to keep track of what small groups you can pull together to work on different letters and/or sounds.
6 detailed instructional pages are included to guide you through the assessment and tracking process!
• A pre-created form which will copy instantly to your drive.
• Detailed instructions for how to edit the form.
• Detailed instructions for how to fill the form.
• Detailed instructions for how to use the form and set it up to inform instructional groups.
The form includes:
• Tracking of what you are assessing.
• Tracking of who you are assessing.
• Groupings for small group instruction
• A general comment section.
Want to see more? Take some time to explore!
♦ Alphabet Activities
♦ Phonics Activities
♦ Reading Activities
♦ Write the Room
♦ Sight Word Activities
♦ Poem of the Week
♦ Writing Activities
I appreciate you taking the time to preview this item. If you have a problem or find a discrepancy I would LOVE if you would email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a rating.