This Listen and Find Letter Identification
activity will help your students learn to identify uppercase and lowercase letters after hearing a given letter name!
- Lowercase Letter ID Listen and Find (.pptx)
- Uppercase Letter ID Listen and Find (.pptx)
- Directions Page for the Teacher
How to Use:
- Students may choose to read or listen to directions.
- Students click a big speaker in the corner of the slide to hear a letter.
- Choose from a small group of letters (3) to find the given upper or lowercase letter.
Quicktime is needed to play/listen to sounds. Recorded sounds also only work on Powerpoint versions 2003 or newer, hence why this particular file is only available in .pptx versions. All other files that are part of the Phonics Pack bundle are available in .ppt AND .pptx versions.
Need more digital resources for letter and sound identification? Check out the Digital Phonics Pack
and these other (included) resources:
Letter Sound Flash Cards
Letter ID Fluency
Letter Sound Fluency
Letter Style Match
Uppercase/Lowercase Letter Sort
Beginning Sound Match