Digital Literature Circles for Any Novel
If you're looking for a way to implement literature circles in the EASIEST way possible, this is your answer! These Digital Literature Circles for Any Novel are easy to share by link or through Google Classroom and include:
- Teacher Instructions
- Model Answers
- Rubrics for grading
- Options for fast feedback
- Literature circle implementation guide
- Lesson Plans
- Reader's notes
- Digital Book Fitting (included--this product is listed separately in my store at a $3 value!)
- Week One, Two, and Three literature circle meeting interactive slides for students
- Weekly one pager instructions, example, and rubric
- Culminating Analysis
Let students do the work of learning in these literature circles that are designed to help students MASTER standard RL3: analyzing how elements of a story interact.
Lessons take approximately 4-5 weeks to implement. Digital links are provided and lessons are editable.
Need literature circles designed to master the same standard but with specific novel activities? Check out my Industrial Revolution literature circles.
Want more literature circles that help students master different standards? Check out my Narratives as Mentor Texts literature circles.