This is a set of student practice lessons that are intended to be teacher-led. It can be part of your whole group instruction, small group instruction, or used as an intervention. Here is what you will find in this digital resource:
Subtraction Digital Math Activities:
- 20 lessons to practice and reinforce subtraction skills.
- Each lesson builds on previous lessons.
- Each lesson has 5 practice slides… which is 100 in all.
- Each lesson has been preloaded to Seesaw and Google Slides.
- A teacher card for each lesson so you can guide the lesson!
- 20 Fluency practice PowerPoints to reinforce subtraction fluency
- Each PowerPoint has 20-30 slides that are perfect for a daily warm-up.
- Each PowerPoint has been turned into a video.
- Each video has been added to YouTube and you can adjust the playback speed to fit your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this available in print?
A: Yes, Deanna Jump and I created a print version of this file a few years ago. The skills are similar and they complement each other. However, specific math problems are not exactly the same. You can see the Math Unit by clicking: Small Group Math Bundle.
Q: Do you have a bundle for this activity?