- Use these digital math activities are for teaching addition to 10 & 20, subtraction within 10 & 20, 2-digit & 3-digit place value, and more for Google Classroom & Google Slides and Seesaw. This is a GROWING BUNDLE of digital math centers!This is a completely DIGITAL resource. You mus$27.00$34.50Save $7.50
Use these digital math activities are for teaching addition facts to 10 and addition facts to 20 for Google Classroom & Google Slides and Seesaw. These activities include using ten frames, picture models, and more!
This is a completely DIGITAL resource. You must have access to Google Slides/Google Classroom or Seesaw to be able to use this resource.
This resource includes the following activities:
- BUILD A CUPCAKE – Students will build cupcakes by finding the addition facts with the matching sum.
- SORT THE CAKES – Students will sort the addition cakes by their sums.
- COOKIE JAR SUMS – Students will complete ten frames to find the sum of each cookie jar.
- FILL THE DONUT BOXES – Students will fill boxes with donuts to match the addition problems.
*For those that use Seesaw, these activities are already loaded onto the platform! You will be able to quickly click the activities & add them to your Seesaw library.