- Use these digital math activities are for teaching addition to 10 & 20, subtraction within 10 & 20, 2-digit & 3-digit place value, and more for Google Classroom & Google Slides and Seesaw. This is a GROWING BUNDLE of digital math centers!This is a completely DIGITAL resource. You mus$27.00$34.50Save $7.50
Use these digital math activities are for teaching subtraction facts within 10 and subtraction facts within 20 for Google Classroom & Google Slides and Seesaw. These activities include using ten frames, picture models, and more!
This is a completely DIGITAL resource. You must have access to Google Slides/Google Classroom or Seesaw to be able to use this resource.
This resource includes the following activities:
- SORT THE SHARKS – Students will sort the subtraction sharks by their differences.
- BUILD THE PROBLEM – Students will drag number tiles to create subtraction problems to match the shark pictures.
- SHARK TEN FRAMES – Students will subtract using ten frames to find the difference.
- FEED THE SHARK – Students will cover the subtraction problems that equal the number on the shark.
*For those that use Seesaw, these activities are already loaded onto the platform! You will be able to quickly click the activities & add them to your Seesaw library.