How will you review the fourth-grade place value math standards in a fun and engaging way? This color by code distance learning activity includes both a Google Forms™ version and a Google Slides™ version of one image. Color My Math is a great way to review previously taught fourth-grade math skills. These activities are great for math centers, fast finishers, independent work, and homework.
***Included in this download are FIVE mandalas***
CLICK on the video above to see how these work!
In this completely digital product, your students will answer standards-based questions that allow them to complete the picture. Each picture contains 9 questions to keep your upper elementary students focused.
* Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
** 4.NBT.2: Composing and Decomposing Numbers
* Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
** 4.2B: Composing and Decomposing Numbers
The product is flexible and contains two options for your students. There is a Google Slides™ version and a Google Forms™ version. Both versions are designed to give your students INSTANT FEEDBACK. If your students get the question correct, part of the picture will be colored in. If they get the question incorrect, students will have an option to try again.
You may wish to give your students a choice of which Google App™ to assign; or, you may choose which version works better for your entire classroom or for individual students based on need. You may also assign the Google App™ of your choice based on how familiar your students are with each Google App™. Each version is simple enough that you may even use them to teach how to use the different Google Apps. The options are endless!
How Do I Use these Google™ activities?
Click or copy and paste the links on PAGE ONE of this document to download the Google Slides™ and Google Forms™ products to your own Google Drive™. Once you have downloaded the Google Slides and/or Google Forms to your own drive, you may assign the activity in Google Classroom or the learning management platform (LMP) of your choice.
For your students to complete the Google Slides version of this Color My Math activity, they will need to be in "Present" mode. Once the student has clicked on the link to open the file, they will see a yellow box at the top right of their screen that says “Present." They must click this button for the links to work within the presentation.
Assign the Google Forms™ version and Students will be taken directly to the activity and may begin working. Don’t forget to tell students to click “submit” when they are finished.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
• This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom.
The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact email@example.com for a quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.