This Google Slides Digital Math Manipulative Mats resource includes 36 math mat slides with moveable everyday digital math manipulatives for students to drag and drop as they work. Each mat includes stacked copies of each manipulative, a note space, and a workspace.
Digital manipulatives eliminate the need for sharing physical manipulatives that need to be disinfected between uses. They won't break or become misplaced. This makes them ideal for distance learning and/or classrooms with social distancing measures in place.
The following moveable math manipulatives and math tools are included:
- counters (moveable, 3 options - bears, cubes, circular)
- ten frames (with moveable red and yellow markers)
- parts & total / parts & whole diagram* (with moveable red and yellow markers)
- pattern blocks (moveable, options with and without patterning line)
- number lines (with moveable transparent markers, 3 options)
- 100 / 120 charts (with moveable transparent markers, 4 options)
- base ten blocks (moveable tens and ones / hundreds, tens, and ones / thousands*, hundreds, tens and ones options included, each with and without headings on work mat)
- money (with moveable coins and bills, 4 options included )
- 2D shapes (moveable shapes with 3 mat options for sorting)
- 3D shapes (moveable shapes with 3 mat options for sorting)
- clock* (with moveable hands - suggested for teacher use as hands may be challenging for students to rotate precisely)
- color tiles* (moveable tiles with gridlines provided in workspace)
* Starred options were added in a product update on 8/9/20. Please redownload for new links if you purchased before that date.
Please see the previews for a closer look at each individual math manipulative mat.
I’ve included all the math mats as a single slide deck as well as individual slide decks divided by manipulative type to make sharing them in Google Classroom as convenient as possible!
To use this resource you will need:
- access to the internet
- a Google account for yourself and each student
If you enjoy this product, please consider following my store. I post new products regularly! You can also visit the “My Purchases” tab when logged into your TPT account and leave feedback on this purchase to earn credits for future purchases. You can contact me with any questions or requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amanda Taylor @ Second Grade Smiles