Embed your math instruction and assessments with technology for the whole year!
All you need is an electronic device with a (FREE) QR code reader app downloaded. Print QR codes, place around the room or in a station. Students are then ready to scan the QR codes, solve and record!
Put photos and graphics at your student's fingertips through technology! My students LOVE these and I love that they are engaged in applying the skills and strategies taught! This download right now has 12 QR Code Hunts that are linked to vibrant task cards for students to solve. When the bundle is complete, there will be (at least) 15 QR code activities
!! All activities have a recording page and some have an extension activities (such as a venn diagram to compare). All the benefits of vibrant color without having to use an color ink!
See the links to see all of the available QR Code Hunts included in this bundle now:
*Visuals also in preview!
Subitizing QR Code Hunt
~ Recognize numbers in a variety of images!
Addition and Subtraction Number Sentences
~ QR Codes link to image that shows an addition or subtraction sentence in pictoral form. Students will record a number sentence to match the picture and solve.
Add/Sub Word Problems
~ easy to read word problems to solve problems with sums to 12! Troll themed images! :)
October Subtraction Word Problems
~ fall themed subtraction word problems that use different "actions" of subtraction (comparing, take away and missing part).
December Themed Addition Word Problems with 3 Addends
- Using holiday themed images, students will apply addition strategies to solve problems with 3 addends. Visuals will be used to assist struggling readers with word problems. Spin to add and missing part extension activities included!
2D Shape Identification with Real Objects
- Students identify the 2D shape of real objects (in photograph or clip art form).
3D Solid Shapes
- Students identify the 3D with real world photos and attribute riddles.
Time Travelers: Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour
- Students "travel", scan their QR codes and write the digital and analog time. "Time Hop" game and hour/half hour sort also included!
Money Masters: Counting Coins
- TWO QR Codes Hunts included: one for counting collections of LIKE coins and one for MIXED coins. Coin games, sort and "Counting Coins Mat" also included to build mastery in money!
Summer Word Problems - End of Year Review
~ Summertime themed word problems to review the addition and subtraction skills taught throughout the year! Printable Around the Room version also included.
Two-Digit Word Problems FREEBIE!
- Click the link to download!
QR Codes to be added & release dates:
Fractions ~ Describing Equal Parts - COMING MARCH 2018
- Students will use visuals to describe the equal parts of a whole.
Measurement with Nonstandard Units - COMING MARCH 2018
- QR Codes will be linked to images for students to estimate the length of objects, compare what unit would take more/less to measure with and determine which unit would be best to measure with.
Analyzing and Interpreting Data & Graphs - COMING APRIL 2018
- QR Codes will be linked to a graph for students to interpret. Recording page will ask specific questions or give sentence stems for students to complete.
*Price will increase with every QR Code Hunt added!
*Most QR code activities have a printable version of the task cards. When complete, they will all be digital and printable!
FB: Duguid for First
Feel free to contact me with any questions!:)