Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- Do you feel lost planning first grade math each week? Do you feel like you have some good pieces or parts of your math instruction, but you can't seem to fit them all in or make them all work together? Guided math workshop is for you! WHY GUIDED MATH WORKSHOP?Many teachers and districts are wanti$159.95$256.25Save $96.30
Young learners make sense of their math world and numbers by talking about it! Number Talks give your kids ways to talk purposefully about numbers, addition, subtraction, fact families, true/false equations, shapes, linear measurement and data/graphs. In this large bundle you will find ALL of my math talk lesson slides, plus model lesson videos and planning guides!
Math Talks are a routine to get students comfortable with sharing problem solving strategies, writing notation to match their thinking, and agreeing and disagreeing in math in a friendly way!
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
Scroll down to see what math talk areas are included in the bundle (download the demo for more details!):
The properties of addition (commutative and associative properties) are woven into many of these math talks.
Each product is available as an interactive powerpoint and pdf file. Plus, each category has its own main menu for easy navigation to each page! (Note: navigation links are only available in the PowerPoint file.) There are 8 separate main menus...one for each category!
INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
• Number Sense Math Talks
• Addition Equation Math Talks
• Subtraction Equation Math Talks
• Fact Family Math Talks
• True/False Math Talks
• Shape Math Talks
• Linear Measurement Math Talks
• Data & Graphs Math Talks
• : Math Talks at a Glance Page (all of the cheat sheets in one place so you can find the math talk you are looking for quickly!)
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!