Make assessing quick and easy for both you and your students! This MEGA pack includes pre and post-tests for ALL Year 5 Number and Algebra outcomes. Created on Google Forms™, these tests can be administered through Google Classroom™ any time, year after year.
- No prep
- No printing
- No marking
- Paper free
- 100% editable
- 100% aligned to the Australian curriculum!
Not only is there NO MARKING - Google Forms™ will automatically collate student answers and create graphs you can discuss with your students - making this a fabulous formative assessment tool!
Still not sure? Why not try one for Factors and Multiplies (pre-test) FREEBIE
I also have a Measurement & Geometry MEGA Pack and a Statistics & Probability MEGA Pack so check them out!
Pre and post-tests are provided for ALL Number & Algebra outcomes:
- ACMNA098: Identify and describe factors and multiples of whole numbers and use them to solve problems
- ACMNA099: Use estimation and rounding to check the reasonableness of answers to calculations
- ACMNA100: Solve problems involving multiplication of large numbers by one- or two-digit numbers using efficient mental, written strategies and appropriate digital technologies
- ACMNA101: Solve problems involving division by a one digit number, including those that result in a remainder
- ACMNA291: Use efficient mental and written strategies and apply appropriate digital technologies to solve problems
- ACMNA102: Compare and order common unit fractions and locate and represent them on a number line
- ACMNA103: Investigate strategies to solve problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions with the same denominator
- ACMNA104: Recognise that the place value system can be extended beyond hundredths
- ACMNA105: Compare, order and represent decimals
- ACMNA106: Create simple financial plans
- ACMNA107: Describe, continue and create patterns with fractions, decimals and whole numbers resulting from addition and subtraction
- ACMNA121: Find unknown quantities in number sentences involving multiplication and division and identify equivalent number sentences involving multiplication and division
All tests have between 8-10 activities PLUS a challenge question!