Products in this Bundle (2)
Distance learning is so different from our classroom teaching. I knew I needed specific, focused math problems to go with my video lessons...but it was taking SO much time to design those resources each day!
Then I found the answer...a huge collection of pre-made math templates!
Now I just copy the templates I need, paste them into a new assignment, add the digits I want my students to solve, and my math resources are ready in no time.
This resource features hundreds of colorful math tools...all set up for you and your students. Simply use the visual menu to jump right to the tools you need, copy them, and paste them right into a Google slide for your class.
- 175 Google Slides with hundreds of fraction and decimal templates
- Time-saving visual menus with jump links, to get you right to the tools you need
- Bright, eye-catching colors to engage your students
- Clean, clear designs to provide effective math visuals
- Completely editable designs...you can create the exact problems your students will need to solve
There are two resources in this bundle:
- Numbers and Operations Math Tools
- Fractions and Decimals Math Tools
- addition templates (standard algorithm)
- subtraction templates (standard algorithm)
- multiplication templates (standard algorithm)
- division templates (standard algorithm)
- multiplication area models (2x1 digit, 3x1 digit, 4x1 digit, 2x2 digit)
- division area models (3x1 digit, 2x1 digit)
- division partial quotients template (3x1 digit, 2x1 digit, with and without remainders)
- numbers lines
- tenths grids (for decimals and fractions)
- hundredths grids (for decimal and fractions from 0.01 to 1.00)
- fraction number lines (n/d, n/10, n/100)
- decimal number lines (between 0 and 1 or your choice)
- fraction equations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division...n/d + n/d =n/d)
- equivalent fractions (n/d=n/d)
- fraction bars (from one whole to twelfths)
- fraction models (from halves to twelfths, all fractions in between)
PLEASE NOTE: This resource is intended for personal use with your classroom only. Commercial use of these math tools is prohibited.
Please see the preview file for a closeup of what is included with this resource! Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Thank you and best wishes with your distance learning!
Ladybug's Teacher Files