Do you use mentor sentence in your classroom and long for a way to make these digitalized? Or, are you ready to implement mentor sentences in a paperless, engaging way? This series of Digital Mentor Sentences are just for you! Google Slides makes this resource easy to implement- it's paperless and ready to be assigned to students in your Google Classroom or used right in Slides as a whole group. This particular unit uses the text She Persisted written by Chelsea Clinton.
This Google Slides resource includes:
1. Day One: Listen to the story using the link on the slide. Retype the sentence.
2. Day Two: Label the parts of speech in the sentence. Students click and drag the labels.
3. Day Three: Edit the sentence- what could you add? Retype the sentence with your edits below. Proper nouns review using a chart and a common/proper nouns sort.
4. Day Four: Students retype the sentences using proper nouns correctly.
5. Day Five: Mentor Sentence Quiz- students type the proper noun from the list and retype the sentences using the proper nouns correctly.
Before leaving feedback, if there is something you'd like modified or changed, please use the "Ask the Seller" tab and I will gladly be in contact with you!
I would LOVE to hear your comments and feedback!
Follow me on FB and Bloglovin' for tons of freebies and fun!
Facebook- Selling the Sizzle