Digital Money Game | Interactive Shopping | Adding Money | Google Classroom
Also included in
- This is a BUNDLE of INTERACTIVE Digital Money Games! These interactive money games include adding and subtracting with money. These games are a fun and engaging way for your students to practice their money skills! SAVE 30% off the total value of these interactive games by buying the bundle! You canPrice $10.50Original Price $15.00Save $4.50
Great for Google Classroom! This game is interactive and fun! It can be played MULTIPLE times with different choices for your students to make. You can easily upload the Google Slides format of this game to Google Classroom, so your students can each have their own copy.
Google Slides (The link is included in the PowerPoint)
- 30 Interactive Shopping Slides
- 3 Levels that are Color Coded
- Level 1- 10 Slides for Values up to 50¢
- Level 2- 10 Slides for Values up to $1.00
- Level 3- 10 Slides for Values up to $2.00
- Teacher's Page
- Game Instructions
- Examples for Each Level
How to Play
Students will use the money in their bank to buy 2 items. They can drag the coins to show the total value of their items. Then, they will type the total using the dollar sign.
How to Use
- Differentiate by assigning game levels to your students.
- Allow students to advance through the levels by themselves.
More Digital Money Games:
Spend a $1.00
Earn TpT Credits towards your next purchase by leaving a review. I'd love to hear from you! Thanks!