Digital Money Shopping Game | Interactive Slides for Google Classroom
Also included in
- This is a BUNDLE of INTERACTIVE Digital Money Games! These interactive money games include adding and subtracting with money. These games are a fun and engaging way for your students to practice their money skills! SAVE 30% off the total value of these interactive games by buying the bundle! You canPrice $10.50Original Price $15.00Save $4.50
Designed for Google Classroom! This game is interactive and fun! It can be played MULTIPLE times with different choices for your students to make. You can easily upload the Google Slides format of this game to Google Classroom, so your students can each have their own copy.
Google Slides (The link is included in the PowerPoint)
40 INTERACTIVE SLIDES
- 20 Slides Adding Money
- 10 Slides adding two items up to 50 cents
- 10 Slides adding two items up to $1.00
- 20 Slides Subtracting Money
- 10 Slides subtracting the amount of one item from 50 cents
- 10 Slides subtracting the amount of one item from $1.00
- Teacher's Page
- Game Instructions
- Examples for Each Level
The Addition Games
Students will use the money in their bank to buy 2 items. They will drag the coins to show the value of each item. Then, they will type the total using the cent symbol.
The Subtraction Games
Students will use the money in their bank to buy 1 item. They will subtraction from 50 cents or $1.00. They can use the moveable coins to help them subtract. Then, they will type the answer using the cent symbol or the dollar sign.
How to Use
- Play together as a class on an interactive white board.
- Differentiate by assigning game levels to your students.
- Allow students to advance through the levels by themselves.
**This resource comes in a zip file. After you unzip the file, you will have two PowerPoint presentations. One for the addition games and another for the subtraction games. The Google Slides links are in the PowerPoint presentations.**
More Digital Games You May Like:
2nd Grade Addition & Subtraction Bundle
Earn TpT Credits towards your next purchase by leaving a review. I'd love to hear from you! Thanks!