Also included in
- This digital activity bundle includes interactive drag and drop resources to be used in Google Slides™ or on Boom Learning™.Students can drag and drop the images on each slide to the correct locations to answer.★ Google Slides:How can these activities be used?A computer/laptop/chromebook is recommen$26.00$31.50Save $5.50
- Prepare for back to school with these special education calendar visuals. This bundle includes both digital and bulletin board visuals for your calendar time and morning meeting!Color Coded Calendars: These color coded calendars help students know what to expect and to look forward to each month. Av$14.00$18.00Save $4.00
Distance Learning Digital Morning Meeting for Special Education to use on Google Slides OR Boom Learning: Students can drag and drop their answers for each part of the calendar / morning meeting slide. Students can either use by opening to edit on a computer or a device that has the Google Slides™ app downloaded or through the Boom Learning app with a fast play link or an account.
Included in both the Boom Cards and Google Slides versions is:
-Editable* welcome slide
-Day of the Week (two options, delete one)
- Option 1 (Today only)
- Option 2 (Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow)*
-Today's Date (two options, delete one)
- Option 1 (all numbers so students will only drag and drop one box)
- Option 2 (students will drag two numbers to make up multiple digits dates)*
-Editable* end slide
*editable and option 2s are only available on the Google Slides version.
On Google Slides:
- To use daily, be sure to reset so students can do it again. After students complete and you check their work, go to file -> version history -> click the original version to reset for the next day.
- Make a copy for each student so they can complete all of the slides on their own. OR assign a slide to each student and then go over it together.
- Easiest to use on a computer, but can be used on tablets with the Google Slides app.
- Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, and other similar online platforms that permit you to assign by URL.
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- FREE account: Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). You will need to regenerate a link every 14 days to share with your students.
- Paid account: For additional assignment options, including data collection, you’ll need a premium account. You will be able to create student log ins and can assign different decks to different students
- Trial account included with this download: If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- Try a preview of this boom card desk HERE.
Widgit Symbols used with permission.