Also included in
- Learning N Progress hosted a FREE webinar on how to increase student engagement during live virtual meetings. Thank you to all participants who attended! I am truly grateful to be able to share ideas and resources that are sure to help your students during this challenging time.Click here to watch aPrice $13.00Original Price $16.00Save $3.00
- Learning N Progress hosts free webinars every month. This fun and interactive bundle includes Nearpod games and activities that are perfect for any primary grade. Use these games for virtual celebrations, class parties, morning meetings, and "Fun Fridays". Both the games and digital spinners are incPrice $35.00Original Price $40.00Save $5.00
- Learning N Progress hosts free webinars every month. This fun and interactive bundle includes Nearpod games, Google Slide activities, and virtual classroom jobs that are perfect for any upper grade. Use these games for virtual celebrations, class parties, morning meetings, and "Fun Fridays". Both thPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
Morning Meeting is a great way to build classroom community, practice listening and speaking skills, and stay connected during distance learning. This Google Slides presentation is easy to use and engaging. It includes Nearpod activities, such as matching, Time to Climb (an interactive race up a mountain), and draw it activities. This can be used ALL YEAR!!!
Simply start a Nearpod lesson (included with this product), which will automatically open a live Zoom meeting. Then, open up the Google Slides presentation (included with this product) and share your screen during Zoom. This product includes step-by-step directions with pictures to help you get started. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to me.
Every month, you will receive the newsletters for the upcoming month, as well as teaching tips and strategies. Join by visiting my blog and signing up at the bottom of my home page.
Nearpod is an engaging and interactive way to deliver instruction through distance learning and/or support your math centers. You can create a free Nearpod account, and the instructions for doing so are included in this bundle. It only takes 2 minutes to sign up.
Students can either join the lesson by using a desktop/Chromebook and going to the Nearpod website OR students can use the app on a tablet/ipad.
Nearpod can be used in two ways. These lessons can be assigned to your whole class simultaneously, allowing you to control your students' screens even when in a different location. This makes them perfect for distance learning!!! They can also be assigned to individual students to complete at their leisure, again making it ideal for distance learning. I LOVE to assign Nearpod lessons as independent work during centers. It gives students the opportunity to practice when working independently. The best part is that you will have access to reports that show you all of their answers. This makes for very useful data!
This product contains a Google Slides lesson (40 slides), an informative PDF to help you get started, and a link to a Nearpod lesson. Here is what's included:
- 2 check-in slides where students draw how they're feeling
- 9 slides describing various ways to greet each other in the mornings (6 greetings with descriptions)
- 9 slides describing various discussion topics (6 topics with sentence starters)
- 18 slides describing 6 games that can be played on Nearpod during live virtual meetings, including matching, drawing, and Time to Climb
- detailed descriptions of all games and activities for morning meeting
- a pacing guide describing how to implement virtual morning meeting during the first two weeks of school
- teaching tips and set-up instructions