Multiplication Fact Fluency Activities
30 Daily, Digital, 10-Minute Lessons for Students
Let’s go Paperless to Review, Refresh, and Practice 0-9 Multiplication Facts!
Teachers! Tutors! Parents!
Are you looking for a NO PREP digital routine, asking your students to spend no more than 10 minutes each day, reviewing, refreshing, and practicing 0-9 multiplication facts?
These digital Multiplication Fact Fluency Activities Lessons can be an engaging way to:
* add a digital 10-minute 0-9x fact practice to your Math centers, tutoring resources, or practice at home
* review, refresh, and practice 0-9x facts with a clearly defined 10-minute daily routine
* give students choices for FREE online multiplication fact practice game options, designed for differentiation
* have student accountability built right in
* meet research-based fact fluency definitions and help students understand their rationale
* help your students know from memory all products of two one-digit numbers
This classroom AND tutor-tested product file includes:
* 30 days of individual, NO PREP digital Multiplication Fact Fluency Activities Lessons, to share with your students
* Teacher Notes to share my classroom and tutoring management experiences with you
* all of the FREE, online fact practice activities included in each of the 10-minute Multiplication Fact Fluency Lessons were used with my 5th graders and with 3rd, 4th, and 6th grade students I’ve tutored
* each of the 30 digital Multiplication Fact Fluency Lessons covers 10 minutes of multiplication fact fluency practice
* students can complete each day’s digital Multiplication Fact Fluency Lesson as a math center, independent work, daily warm-up, OR as an at-home practice
* the process to download any of these files does NOT need TPT to access your Google Drive