showing 1-5 of 12 products
- Bundle Description
This is a MONEY SAVING BUNDLE of the 12 individual Digital Flash Cards for Multiplication. For your convenience, this resource is offered in Google Slides format, PowerPoint format, and PDF format. You select the format that works best for your learning environment.
Provided file formats:
PowerPoint format (for use on a computer with PowerPoint installed)
PDF format (for use on any device and for printing)
Google Slides (links are provided to make copies to your Google Drive)
To be used in Google Slides format, you will need a device that is connected to the internet and has access to Google Slides. You may also share this resource with your students in a Google Classroom environment.
To help improve memorization and fluency, the facts are quizzed in 3 rounds:
Round 1: Multiply by __ facts in order (__ x 1 through __ x 12)
Round 2: Multiply by __ facts scrambled
Round 3: Multiply by __ facts with the commutative property applied (1 x __)
Two different versions provide versatility and differentiability:
a) Student Self-Checking Version – the slides come in pairs with the question on the first slide and answer on the next
b) Questions-Only Version – the same set of questions without the answer slides
Some options for incorporating this resource include:
– Allow students to use the self-checking version for memorization practice
– Require students to use the questions-only version for assessment purposes
– Use a projector to display the slides during whole group instruction or review
– Print the PDF version to use as task cards or to play scoot
– Use with 2nd and 3rd graders who are learning their multiplication facts
– Use with 4th, 5th, or 6th graders as a review activity at the beginning of the year
– Works well for whole group distance learning
– Assign as independent distance learning practice
Looking for individual sets of digital flash cards?
To catch freebies and learn about new resources:
I am interested in hearing your feedback!