These 4 activities are paperless, no prep, and self-checking saving you time and money! No more grading papers or hoping students are correcting answers as you go over a worksheet. Using Google Sheets, students type their answers into a cell. If their answer is correct, the cell will change colors, the word will disappear from the word bank, and part of the mystery picture will appear. If not, the cell will remain white. It happens automatically! These are great for reading centers!
The following activities are included:
Synonym Match Up #1
Synonym Match Up #2
Antonym Match Up #1
Antonym Match Up #2
Students will match a synonym or antonym with a given word.
This product is not editable.***Students must have a Google account in order to access these activities. Links can be shared with students via Google Classroom, Google Drive, SeeSaw, or any other secure means.***
- Use this product for your own classroom and your own students
- Share the files digitally only with your students
- Upload to Google Classroom to use with the students in your classroom
- Share the links SECURELY with your students through something like SeeSaw.
You May Not:
- Share these files with anyone other than your students
- Upload any part of these files to a website for others to download or stored on a page
where others will have access to it
- Store any part of this product on a shared drive
- Use any part of this resource, including graphics and/or formulas, to create any type of
resource (free or paid)
- Links MAY NOT be placed on a school webpage that is not password protected.
If you have questions about the limited license for this product please feel free to email me at email@example.com.