Also included in
- This YEAR-LONG bundle currently includes 11 separate Collaborative Activities in Google Slides to use with your students during the year. What are collaborative digital activities? In these products, students all work in ONE Google Slides presentation to share what they're thankful for, poetry, signPrice $31.00Original Price $62.00Save $31.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
- 8 engaging, digital activities for the Great Kindness Challenge, researching with biography templates, practicing self-love and mindfulness, sending digital Valentines, using Jamboard for morning meeting and Super Bowl predictions, and more!You'll save 35% by buying this BUNDLE! What products are inPrice $29.00Original Price $54.00Save $25.00
Updated for New Years 2023! Use this NO-PREP digital New Year's Resolutions activity to have your students set goals for the new year. Students each customize a slide with their goals for the new year using text, images, and even their own selfie. Print the slides for a New Years Resolution's bulletin board if you choose :)
Students will be collaborating in ONE Google Slides presentation to share what their goals are for the new year (kindness, health, and school) and something new they want to learn. When students are finished, they can view and comment on each other's slides. Students LOVE commenting!
(Also includes Biography Writing Templates, I Have a Dream Activity, The Great Kindness Challenge activities, January and February Themed Discussion Jamboards, and more)
►Watch the PREVIEW to see how this product works.
*This product has been updated for New Years 2023 and will be updated every year for you.
★ Recap 2022 with their favorite things and what they're most proud of
★ Take their photo with their computer's camera
★ Insert an image of something new they want to learn this year
★ Include their goals for school
★ List their goals for being healthier
★ Tell their kindness goals
After the slides are completed, have students present their slide to the class or have students use the comment feature on Google Slides to give feedback and encouragement on each other's goals. Directions are included to help introduce commenting. Kids LOVE commenting.
Also included is a class discussion slide that can be used as a separate activity or as an introduction to the main activity. The slide has designated text boxes for each of your students to quickly type one of their New Year's Resolutions.
★ Links to 2 Google Slides Presentations
- EDITABLE - You and your students can change the layout and headings on the the student slides
- Non-Editable - Students cannot change the layout, meaning they cannot move boxes or headings around. Everything is locked down.
★ Class discussion slide "Our Resolutions"
★ Cover slide for class photo
★ Step-by-step instructions for accessing, commenting, editing, inserting pictures, sharing, and printing slides
Share with parents by sending them the link or print the slides to make a hard-copy book or New Year's bulletin board.
It's great for students and teachers who are new to Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy. Share this activity through Google Classroom or simply share the link.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
December and January Resources
Valentine's Day Resources
• Digital Valentines - send them digitally!
All Year Resources
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• Biography Report Template in Google Slides
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year