Also included in
- Run your Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences stress-free, keep you and your students organized with Agenda and Assignment slides, grade and give feedback on student work with digital stickers, and build classroom community with digital newsletters. It's all in this bundle! What's Included:Everything$24.00$34.00Save $10.00
- SAVE $32.00 with this Back to School Digital Bundle! These teacher and student resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond). All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year! Only need the teacher resources? Click h$32.00$63.00Save $31.00
- Start off the year with less stress and more confidence! Simple, colorful, and professional looking Slides for Back to School Night, introducing yourself to students, collecting Back to School parent information and keeping students organized from day one with daily agenda slides.What's Included? Me$18.00$30.50Save $12.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$145.00$287.50Save $142.50
Keep parents connected to your classroom with these digital and printable newsletters in Google Slides. These newsletters are easy to customize, just click and type! Share a digital copy of your newsletter with parents or print and send home.
- You can add Bitmojis, links, QR codes, photos, and more to make it really easy for parents to get the information they need
- Two different designs each come with multiple layouts/boxes so you can choose the one that's best for your needs
- Each design also comes with fully editable slides so you can create your newsletter exactly how you want it.
- 10 different newsletter layouts, plus fully editable templates
- 15 seasonal/monthly icons
- Directions for sharing the newsletter link with parents or printing
- Step-by-step instructions for editing, adding links, Bitmojis, and images to slides
- Step-by-step instructions for creating an Amazon wish list and adding a QR code to a slide
YES! One of the best features is that you can easily customize the newsletters so they fit your classroom.
- ALL of the text it editable. Just click and type!
- Change the fonts
- Add your own images and links
- Use the included editable templates to create your own layouts and change the colors
These newsletters are perfect for even those completely new to Google Slides. Step-by-step instructions are included for everything from customizing headings and inserting images, to adding links and Bitmojis.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)