showing 1-5 of 17 products
- Engage your first and second-grade math students in daily number sense practice. These printable and DIGITAL to be used with Google Slides™ are easy-to-use first and second grade Number of the Day activities and are a great way to practice important number skills. Your kids will love them and will$99.00$166.50Save $67.50
- ***My kids can literally not put these down! They would rather do this back to school work than anything else in their day. I even find them sneaking around to work on it.***This bundle includes all of my KINDERGARTEN and FIRST grade Number of the Day units!! ***Now includes DIGITAL to be used wit$99.00$150.50Save $51.50
- All math students need daily number sense practice. These printable, easy-to-use Number of the Day activities are a great way to practice this important skill. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work! This Bundle includes the complete First, Second and T$150.00$226.50Save $76.50
- Will you be teaching in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or homeschool learning this year? Now, Number of the Day is adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™! First-grade math students need daily number sense$180.00$297.00Save $117.00
Engage your first-grade math students in daily number sense practice. These printable and DIGITAL to be used with Google Slides™ are easy-to-use first grade Number of the Day activities and are a great way to practice important number skills. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! They are great for morning work, centers, independent work, and homework! This is a year-long bundle. Easy or teachers because they are no prep!
**NOW INCLUDES DIGITAL TO BE USED WITH GOOGLE SLIDES™***
(eventually, all units will be converted to this format throughout the year.)
***The price will increase as more digital units are included.***
***Click above to find out what is included***
***My kids can literally not put these down! They would rather do this work than anything else in their day. I even find them sneaking around to work on it.***
***You can try this for Back to School AND you may begin using it the First Day of School for in-class learning, distance learning and assigned on Google Classroom™ because it is NO PREP***
These units are foundational for understanding the concepts that are part of the first grade standards. It includes twelve units, one for each month of the school year. All of these units give your students a lot of practice working with numbers, representation, and relationships. These are great for math warm-ups, daily review, small groups, intervention, and enrichment. Just print and go!
I have used ‘guided math’ in my classroom for over ten years. I begin my teaching time teaching/spiraling math concepts as a whole group, but most of my math block is devoted to guided practice in small groups followed by independent or small group practice, centers, and intervention. I begin my math time every day with a page from my popular Number of the Day series. You may find more math in this “printable” format in my store.
You can purchase for Back to School and begin using it the First Day if School.
I hope that you and your kids enjoy this fun resource throughout the year. Check back soon. I continue to add Number of the Day units compatible with Google Slides™ daily!
This purchase is for one teacher only.
• This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom.
The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.