Also included in
- Kindergarten students need daily number practice. These printable, easy-to-use kindergarten Number of the Day activities are the perfect way to practice this important concept. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work!**NOW INCLUDES DIGITAL TO BE USED$49.00$64.50Save $15.50
- ***My kids can literally not put these down! They would rather do this back to school work than anything else in their day. I even find them sneaking around to work on it.***This bundle includes all of my KINDERGARTEN and FIRST grade Number of the Day units!! ***Now includes DIGITAL to be used wit$99.00$150.50Save $51.50
- All math students need daily number sense practice. These printable, easy-to-use Number of the Day activities are a great way to practice this important skill. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work! This is a year-long bundle.This bundle includes all o$150.00$227.00Save $77.00
- Will you be teaching in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or homeschool learning this year? Now, Number of the Day is adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™! First-grade math students need daily number sense$190.00$312.00Save $122.00
Will you be teaching in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or homeschool learning this year? Now, Number of the Day is adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™! Kindergarten math students need daily number sense practice. These DIGITAL + PRINTABLE, easy-to-use kindergarten Number of the Day activities are the perfect way to practice number sense. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work! May Edition.
This unit includes both a DIGITAL version that is compatible with Google Slides™ and the traditional PDF version that can be used for distance learning.
***My kids can literally not put these down! They would rather do this work than anything else in their day. I even find them sneaking around to work on it.***
**Aligned with the Kindergarten Common Core Math Standards and the Kindergarten Math TEKS**
This unit gives your students a lot of practice working with numbers, representation and relationships. All students need daily number practice to effectively develop their number sense. This unit introduces number sense from the Kindergarten Common Core Math Curriculum. It works with numbers 1-20 and a variety of skills.
Number of the Day practice includes:
**Counting. (K.CCA.1) (K.CC.A.2)
**Writing numbers. (K.CC.A.3)
**Representing numbers through pictures. (K.CC.B.4)
**How Many? (K.CC.B.5)
**Comparing numbers. (K.CC.B.6)
**Representing numbers on a ten frame. (1.NBT.B.2)
Try this great Counting and Number Line unit:
This unit is aligned with the Kindergarten Common Core Math Standards, and includes twenty days of practice with a summer/pool theme. The pages are divided into four sets of five with a cover page. These pages can be used as a daily warm-up/spiral review, work for fast finishers, or for homework. This unit includes practice with the numbers 1-20. Each successive number of the day unit will increase in difficulty. It will provide a spiral review of each number from 1 – 20 and the many ways to represent those numbers. There will eventually be 20 units in all. Watch for various bundle configurations of these kindergarten units!
I have used ‘guided math’ in my classroom for over ten years. I begin my teaching time block teaching/spiraling math concepts as a whole group, but most of my math block is devoted to guided practice in small groups followed by independent or small group practice, centers and intervention. I begin my math time every day with a page from my popular Number of the Day series. You may find more math in this “printable” format in my store.
I hope that you and your kids enjoy this fun summer resource. Check back soon. I continue to add Number of the Day units daily!
This purchase is for one teacher only.
• This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom.
The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.