Also included in
- Will you be using math centers and stations in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or in the classroom this year? Engage your students with Digital Number of the Day for math centers, stations, and independent learning for use with Google Slides™. This BRAND NEW Number of the Da$34.00$40.00Save $6.00
Will you be using math centers and stations in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or in the classroom this year? Engage your students with Digital Number of the Day for math centers, stations, and independent learning for use with Google Slides™. This BRAND NEW Number of the Day resource is interactive, and adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™! Students need daily number sense practice. These DIGITAL easy-to-use Number of the Day activities are the perfect way to practice number sense. These resources can be used during your entire year of digital learning remotely or in the classroom.
CLICK the link above to see how this unit works.
**This unit contains numbers 1-30***
*Nine Slides for each number*
***Contains 275 Google Slides!***
Unit 91 - 120 *COMING SOON!*
The following Number of the Day skills are included:
* Type the number
* Tally Marks
* Make the number with base ten blocks
* Counters on a ten frame
* Number line completion
* Hundred chart completion
* Place value chart
* One more, One Less
This digital unit includes numbers one-thirty and covers the following first grade standards:
Number of the Day practice includes:
**Number line completion. (1.NBT.A.1)
**Counting forward from the number. (K.CC.2)
**Writing numbers. (K.CC.3)
**Representing numbers through pictures. (K.CC.B.4)
**Adding and subtracting within twenty. (1.OA.C.6)
**Counting on to add. (1.OA.C.5)
**Representing numbers on a ten frame. (1.NBT.B.2)
**One more, one less. (1.NBT.C.5)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
• This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom.
The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact email@example.com for a quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.