Digital Weekly Physical Activity Log is perfect for PE teachers and PE classes during distance learning. Students will be able to complete their PE minutes and show their work by logging in their daily minutes and activities performed. In this Physical Activity Log for Students, there is a video tutorial that is linked within so students may watch the tutorial to help them input their exercises for the week.
This is a GROWING BUNDLE! More Editable Slides will be added to this, and the price will increase with every addition of resource. Purchase while it is at a low price.
Included in this resource:
- A google folder with 5 files inside
- 13 page weekly Physical Activity log for students to log their physical activity for the week
- One Page weekly log for students to log their physical activity
- A PE grade book with formulas inputted to keep track of points (out of 10 for each week) and % averages for easy grading for the year
- An editable live PE session Image to share on Google Classroom or anywhere students get information
- First Day of PE Editable Slides
This Physical Activity Log Includes the following pages:
- Title Page
- Video Tutorial for students
- Goals Page for Students to Read
- 10 pages of Different Types of Exercises to Log with example videos
This activity has been tremendously successful in all of my classes, and I work with 4th-6th graders!
This Youtube Video will help you add this to your classroom.
I used this with all of my classes, and it has been very successful. It gives the students ideas with youtube videos embedded within the slides, and an easy to follow format. Each page has a different exercise, and the suggested exercises are the following:
Other (student choice)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. You may also click on the preview to see examples of the text.
Looking for More STEM Resources
Connect with me!
★ Instagram @lovelearningwithliana