Also included in
- This DIGITAL phonics word work with Google Slides™️ is perfect for in-person learning or distance learning! Your students will be practicing a variety of phonics skills including: short and long vowels, silent e, vowel teams, consonant blends, digraphs and trigraphs, as well as diphthongs, vowel digr$54.00$103.25Save $49.25
- This BUNDLE of DIGITAL Google Slides files is perfect for distance learning. These fun and interactive slide decks feature 250+ slides complete with moveable pieces and text boxes for students to input answers. This resource is perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and below level second grade stud$16.00$27.00Save $11.00
These DIGITAL phonics activities in Google Slides™️ are perfect for distance learning or face-to-face learning. They provide students with multiple ways of working with words containing Digraphs KN, WR, GN and MB. This fun and interactive phonics word work features 30 colorful slides complete with moveable pieces and text boxes for students to strengthen spelling and reading fluency skills.
This resource is perfect for on-level first and second grade students and below-level third grade students. It's designed to keep your kids engaged while practicing words with silent letter combinations! You can easily assign and review students' work in Google Classroom™️.
- Consonant digraphs kn, wr, gn and mb
- Multisyllabic words
- high-frequency words (sight words)
12 Different Word Work Activities include:
- Letter tiles to build words
- Matching words to pictures
- Missing letters from words
- Sentence building with word tiles
- Reading fluency passage
- Digraph puzzles
- Word building puzzles
- Sound sort
- Word ladder
- Picture graph
- Word search
- Sentence writing
Looking for other phonics skills? I've got you covered HERE!
You may also like these resources for Google Classroom™️
- ALL ACCESS Phonics Skills Word Work Bundle
- ALL ACCESS Sight Words BUNDLE
- Missing Addends Word Problems
- Number Bonds and Related Facts
- Adding Three Numbers
- Missing Addends Facts 0-20
- Subtraction Facts 0-20
You will get:
A pdf file that includes links to the digital Google Slides resource and answer key. Please make sure that you're logged in to the Google account that you plan to use the resource with. Many school districts use Google Apps for Education. If so, please make sure you're logged in to your school account, and not your personal account.
You will need:
•a Google account
•a Google Classroom
Your students will need:
•Access to technology
•a Google account
Remember to leave feedback to earn TPT credits for future purchases. It's like getting free money $$$ to spend on TPT!
Let's Get Connected!
Follow me on TPT!
Follow me on FACEBOOK!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM!
Follow me on PINTEREST!
Follow me on MY BLOG!