Review phonics and short vowel sounds with these interactive PDF files. No hassle with math games you can't trust through apps. These Smart digital task cards give students the practice they need and keeps score to make progress monitoring even easier!
1. Save the interactive PDF files to your computer as you would any other PDF files.
2. Upload an activity to a desktop computer, Chromebook, etc.
3. Assign a student to a phonics activity. Students are able to select answers right on the PDF.
4. Record the score that appears at the end of the game.
5. Click reset so another student can use the same activity.
*Special Note: These digital files work on Chromebooks, desktop computers, and most platforms that support PDF files. They are not recommended for use on Ipads.
Three digital interactive activities:
(C) Literacy and Math Ideas
These files are licensed for individual classroom use by the purchaser and cannot be distributed or shared.