This is a complete lesson that allows students to show their identity through photographs and ultimately a poster.
The lesson includes:
* A summary page that relates directly to chapter seven from the Davis "Focus on Photography" textbook (Don't have this textbook, the lesson can still be taught without that enrichment).
* Questions that relate to the chapter that can either be used as review, a quiz or a fun game (you choose what to do with the questions/answers)
* Worksheet that will help the student determine what to include in their ID poster.
* Handouts that will help the student prepare for their poster's presentation to the class.
* Poster templates made in InDesign.
* A 8 slide PowerPoint that fully explains basic camera usage
* A poster assignment that uses photos that represent the student.
All you will need to do is provide the cameras and grade the photos.
I have taught digital photography for 10 years and have used this lesson for years with great success. All my photo lessons on TPT are designed to be taken with a point and shoot camera.
8 slides, 4 worksheet & Q/A paper