These 120 Digital Photography Activities Task Cards will be a great addition to your digital photography class. They will help your students develop their digital photography techniques with these fun and easy to complete activities. The cards have been designed with the young digital photographer in mind. Each task card gives a simple direction of what subject matter to photograph.
Included in the Digital Photography Activities Task Cards:
- 4 Photography Task Card Labels
- Digital Photography Marking Rubric
- Digital Photograph Task Card Recording sheet
- 120 Creative and simple Digital Photograph ideas and prompts
- 4 Blank Cards to add to the collection
Suggested Use for this product:
- as a lesson starter activity
- as a lesson closer activity
- as part of a digital photography portfolio assessment
- as digital photography subject matter inspiration
- for early finishers
- group or individual project
Try using these Digital Photography Task cards as a long-term project. Your students take their photographs, and upload them to a digital portfolio. They then chose 10 of their best digital photographs to print out and display at an exhibition where the parents and caregivers are invited. This is a great way to build school community.
Julia from Jooya
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!