Place Value Bingo Game with Base ten Block up to the Hundreds Place
Use as: Google Slide, Google Classroom, PowerPoint, other online means
- Students cut and paste the times on to their bingo card one by one and place the time anywhere on their card to create a unique and custom bingo card
- The teacher or "announcers" presents the question slides with the analog clocks.
- Students tell time by reading the time displayed on the analog clock.
- Students find the time on their bingo card and click and drag the circle marker over the numbers to cover their bingo boards
- Students have access to the display slides in case they want to play in groups and one person from the group can display on their Chromebook while the rest of the group plays.
This Bingo game can be used as a
- Whole Group Activity
- Small Groups Activity
- Station or Center during Math Centers
~Play multiple times throughout the year
~Student and Teacher Directions Included!
More Digital Bingo Games: