Digital Place Value - Tens & Ones - Google Slides & Seesaw
Also included in
- This is a GROWING collection of all the DIGITAL Math resources I will be using to teach addition, subtraction and place value!Every skill has interactive activities with moveable parts (in both Google Slides and Seesaw!) to keep our primary learners learning as "hands on" as possible in this digitalPrice $45.99Original Price $74.50Save $28.51
- I've bundled all my current AND FUTURE 1st Grade Math resources into one MEGA MATH BUNDLE!Includes all DIGITAL and interactive resources (accessible using Google Slides & Seesaw), printable activities, and QR code hunts! This is a GROWING BUNDLE. Purchasing a Growing Bundle means future math rePrice $139.00Original Price $264.00Save $125.00
Students become NUMBER BUILDERS with this construction themed resource! Perfect for teaching place value of two digit numbers through distance learning.
This resource is accessible using PowerPoint, Google Slides links (that can be used in Google Classroom), AND preloaded Seesaw activities!
* 30 interactive practice slides with moveable parts + 3 demonstration videos!
1) Building with tens and ones to find the standard form
2) Building to find the number of tens and ones in a given 2 digit number
3) Manipulative activities to teach and understand expanded form!
★ Let's connect! Follow me on social media media for ideas, sales and new product alerts!
★ Join my email list for freebies! Click here for blog and enter email address in pop box!