2019-2020 Educator/Teacher Planner
- Hyperlink navigation throughout
- For use in Goodnotes and Notability or any other PDF-annotation app
- Monthly, weekly and daily pages (Daily pages are Monday-Friday only)
- Reference section for frequently needed information
- Tabbed sections for meeting notes, grade book, parent contact log, and task lists
This is a digital planner in PDF format that is best used in any PDF-annotation apps (Goodnotes, Notability, Noteshelf and Windows tablet).
You will receive one PDF file with over 400 pages with links throughout for easy navigation.
- Easily navigate between monthly, weekly and daily planner pages.
- Academic annual calendar for August 2019-July 2020
- Monthly calendars: 12 dated monthly spread (August 2019-July 2020)
- Weekly planner: Weekly planner pages for each week Sunday-Saturday from August 4, 2019-July 31, 2020. Access your weekly planner from your Monthly Calendar by tapping on the Sunday date which begins the week.
- Daily plan: Daily planner pages for Monday-Friday from August 5, 2019-July 31, 2020. Days are color coded and include space to map out your daily lesson plans, plus a note section at the bottom of each page. Access your Daily Planner page from your Monthly Calendar by tapping on the date, or from your Weekly planner by tapping on the date.
- Reference Section: Begins with a reference table of contents that you can customize and use to link to up to 21 reference pages that you create as needed for frequently accessed information such as bell schedule, holiday schedule, class list, parent contact information, meeting schedule, etc.
- Tabbed sections for Meeting Notes, Grade Book, Parent Contact Log and Tasks Lists. Planner comes with 20 blank template pages in each section which can be easily duplicated if more blank pages are needed.