Also included in
- These poetry analysis task cards use the acronym SWIFT (structure, word choice, imagery, figurative language, and theme/tone). Plus, these cards work with any poem you decided to include in your poetry unit.This resource includes the SMARTePlans digital task cards as well as the traditional paper ta$6.29$8.98Save $2.69
- Transform student learning in your class with digital task cards! These cards are delivered via Google Drive/Classroom on a Slides presentation. Students also have links to individualized, digital recording sheets.Literary Analysis Digital Task CardsThere are two sets of task cards included in this$11.98$14.97Save $2.99
- Transform student learning in your class with task cards! This ELA Analysis Task Cards Bundle includes two versions of these literary, rhetorical, and poetry analysis task cards: traditional PDF and digital Google. Literary Analysis Digital Task CardsThere are two sets of task cards included in this$16.99$26.94Save $9.95
- A Secondary ELA Curriculum Bundle that offers both traditional print and Google digital resources for middle school ELA and high school English!Engage your students digitally with this traditional print and Google-based secondary English language arts curriculum bundle. This secondary English resour$349.99$636.83Save $286.84
- Engage your students digitally with this Google-based secondary English language arts curriculum bundle. Every single resource in this bundle runs on the Google platform and is optimized for digital learning. This secondary English resource bundle includes enough materials for an entire year’s worth$229.99$350.12Save $120.13
Transform student learning in your class with digital task cards! There are two sets of task cards included in this paperless resource. There are two sets of task cards each included in this resource. The first set includes 8 task cards. This set is designed for students to help them pre-read a poem. The second set includes 32 task cards that are ideal for analyzing a poem in more depth.
Included in this resource are four sets of student directions for differentiation. These directions work for groups or individuals. Furthermore, one set of directions adds more rigor by requiring students to support their answers with a quote from the text.
This resource also includes two different answer recording sheets, and suggested ways to use task cards in the classroom.
Additional Poetry Resources